Tuesday 11 August 2015

os: Fanaa

HEY GUYS M HERE WITH AN OS...
FANNA!!

IT WAS REQUESTED BY #AMNA_SAHER_SALEEM URF MY #SUGERPIE

NOTE- THIS IS REALLY SAD AND IT HAVE A SAD END...IF U FEEL COMFORTABLE IN READING SAD STORIES THEN READ NOR NO OBJECTION...

Ridhima's Pov

I was standing thr like a lifeless body...He fell down on his knees...I...well tears running out of my eyes...I was thr in a bridal golden lehnga with white gold type color embroidery on the lehnga...
I think life is soo short...
Today was the day ofmy marriage and he...he messaged me...I was soo hapoy reading tht when i read... 'I don't wanna marry'
and thr my dad MR. SHASHANK GUPTA was thr fallen on his knees...who would think the head of DRIZZLER, on of the best fashion house owner is cryin thr coz of his daughter..
Well actually not coz of me bt technically yess...He was crying due to me...



I ran to my room...i was now no more crying bt had a face with noo emotions...
I looked on my study table our picture...Our 'Me & Sid'
I moved to our memory lane..
*flashback*
It was our 3rd meet...
when we met 1st time...both asked for second meet and sometime to talk..
In the second meet we said yess...It was one of the best day of my parents...
We both were sitting fighting why??!!!
Well we came for shopping for our engagement and we were fighting coz he was insisting to buy a really expensive pendent for me from his expenses and I was against it...
And we came to the conclusion tht we gonna share the expense...Stubborn he is,Isn't he??!!!
I sighed...


*Flashback ends*

As I sat on the bed i looked into my hands wriiten the initial 'A'.
Yess well u might be thinking why A is written...Well it was my mistake...i spoke like that...
Actually not like that...I have feelings for him still bt...
Let me clear the confusion...
Well he is Armaan my childhood best friend...my first love...
I was goin to tell him bt i sooner realised he love my best friend "NIKKI"
I told Sid abt my feelings for Armaan in the first meet...even he did too...he loved Tamanna bt she is married a guys named Aniket...
We decided to marry...we thought to give a chance for 2nd love...

We agreed and we agreed to a relation..mind it for an Indian girl her husband's duty is the most and here we both were goin through the same situation soo we decided to move on and we need to hold someone's hand soo why not we eavhother and here we r goi through the samensoo it would be easy...
In love our fate was not with us..bt guess what??!! it was with us...We actually started to like eachother...we shared small gestures like kiss on foreheads,cheecks...

Both us and Families were excited for this marriage...When I heard a knock on the door and thr stands him and only a name came from my mouth "Armaan"
I know i could not hold myself anymore...He closed the door turned to me...he didn't even looked back properly when I flunged my arms around him...

And I cried..I cried...bt he was thr...It feels soo heavenly in his arms...
I hugged him tightly and cried till eternity...
Broken I am...now I don't have to say somethings...
Over all is over...

Armaan's POV
Broken...I know she was broken ...
I can't see her like this
'Shhh'i said soothingly too her 
Ridhima said 'how could he'
She just spoke this when I said
'He doesn't deserved u'
I hugged her...Then i asked her 'lets go down to see whts goin on u need to be strong right??!!'
She nodded in 'yes'
As we desended to the hall we saw 'sid's' parents...
I cleched my jaw...
Suddenly sid's mother came to ridhima and holded her hands and continued 'I am sorry beta...i donow why he said no..I m sorry' while crying she fell on the floor on her knees still holding ridhima's palm..

Ridhima bent down and holded her from shoulders and hugged her and said 'aunty it was not ur fault'. I took her away...

She looked at me angrily...Bt I sat on my knees and thr i was...,
'Ridhima Gupta, I Armaan Malik ur best friend loves u..Hopelessly fallen in love with u..I know u have gone through a Heart Break right now bt I Armaan Malik loves u. Would u give me the plesure of becoming ur life partner , to call ur parents mine, to become father of ur children. Would u Ridhima Gupta change ur name and add mines and become Ridhima Armaan Malik for the rest of ur life. Would u be ur best friend's wife and forevers his. Would u??!!!! Will u marry me!!!' As I said everyone was lookin at Ridhima with ful hopes I was also lookin when suddenly she pulled her hands out of mine and ran to the door...And thr he was 'Sid' I fisted my palms...

She ran and ran and hugged him and cried. I clenched my Jaw tight...When she came out of the hug she looked at him and slapped him and he...He fainted...

As doctor came and checked and went...I was not at all having a gud feeling...and ridhima she was sitting beside Sid like a lifeless doll...
When he woke she looked at him and asked 'why he decided to call off the marriage'
And he just pointed at me...Ridhima spoke firmily and just whispered 'Armaan'...
And I ... I was stunned...

Sid started to spoke 'He loves u...He called me and asked this. I knew u loved him so I decided to call off the marriage. Bt I love u Ridhima... I love u...' he was speaking when we heard a 'Thud' well it was not a thud bt a slap ridhima gave to Sid. And she spoke ' who r u to decide wht I do. I chose u. I trusted u. I moved on just to be with u , be as ur loyal wife, just to give u wht u desreved bt I was wrong... U deserve this slap. '

And then she camr to me and spoke 'I thought u were my best friend.. I trusted on u more than anyone bt u betryed me. I hate u...I hate u'

And tht was it...i was broken, I just wanted to run from here...I was about to go when Ridhima spoke 'U guys wanna know whom I will marry...??!!! I will marry non,.. U two r not allowed to rule my life. Just u both gooo'

And we went...
We went foreva. .
I lost my friendship... My best-friend...my love

Narrator's POV

2 years ...Its been 2 years tht all happened...
All is changed...
Today I m here why??!!! I m here on the funeral of Armaan...Yess he died..
And m happy coz not in this world be they met in heaven..
Who they??!!! Ridhima and Armaan..
Yess they died..

I still remember the date and the words and the letter of Ridhima...
Just after 1 month of the call off wedding I was thr in the hospital room whr Ridhima was lying and was living the last breathes of her life...

She told me she loved Armaan...I would had still wondered then why didn't she married him bt m not coz of the letter...She handled me a letter just be4 her dismis..

She wrote

Nikki,

Well yess m Nikki , the same nikki whom Ridhima felt Armaan loved bt thts wht Armaan wanted ridhima to feel...He lived her soo to make her confess he asked me to act lile his girlfriend and why would had I said no??!!! I was thr best friend and besided I loved and loves and is married to the same ABHIMANYU MODI...

She wrote

"Nikki,

When u will be readin this letter, I might be not with u. Bt its important to tell atleast one. Tht day after mehndi I realised I still loved Armaan and thts the reason A yess A for armaan was written in my mehndi as my Groom's Initial Letter. I called Sid to tell him bt when I called him I was about to say to him when I heard Armaan...yess Armaan was in his room...Sid by mistake kept the phone onn and I listened to the whole convo...I was happy...happy tht Armaan loves me...When Armaan went sid saw the phone and realised and then he kept the phone on his hears to clear my doubts when I myself told him Thanku for agreeing to Armaan and then I heard him say Thanku. ..I was shocked..When I asked him why..he told me tammna is not married..She broke the marriage coz the boy was not good. He told me he is happy and a burden left my shoulders. We cut the call... i was abt to call Armaan when a knock was made.. I opemed and got some reports.. I decided to open them. I was having pain in my head soo I had some tests and the reports came.. 
Tears were felling from my eyes as I read.. It was stating I was having last stage Blood Cancer and nothing could be done and I have just some weeks left for me and I knew that medical assumations r just approximate, they could be even 1 week or some days..Bt i know I have to do something. I can't ruin Armaan's life coz of me. I called Sid and told him everything. And we came up with the plan and the rest u know. I only know how I managed to say Armaan no on his proposal. How I managed to say I hate u to him. Nikki plss don't ever tell Armaan about this plss...
Consider this as my last wish...

With love
Ridhima"

And thts it...She left...

She left bt she shifted from Delhi to Mumbai... Why ??!!! Coz she knew Armaan would try atleast once...

Armaan came to know abt her dismiss on new year. How??!! Well Ridhima's b'day come on 1 Jan and he came to knew abt her shufting to Mumbai after interrogating from the local localities for month... He came to knew abt her when he went to DAZZLER from her father. He broke..He broke down.

His whole life turned upside down. Due to his emotional breakdown and over stress he went into depression. And 1 month ago was diagnosed of Brain Tumour. Unlike Ridhima he could have been cured bt he left the hope for living and died...

He died... Left us foreva...

Bt guess its gud...Atleast now he is peace away from emotional turmoils...Life like a hell. ..

Here I nikki takin off from my electroning diary with the loss of my two best frnz

Unki mohabbat ki aag mai FANNA hogayi...

Narrators's POV end

Hey yaa guys...I know its sad...bt Amna di requested so I wrote...
As said not every story have a happy end..
Its all fictional tht Die together and all things..
We all live on tht hope bt its not true...
Thr r many stories which have a sad end and this was one of them...

As said mohhabat ki aag mai FANNA!!

With love
Sanju

Huggs  and smiles 

1 comment: