Monday 17 August 2015

os: Beauty Doesn't Matter


BEAUTY DOESN'T MATTER...

AR OS

I was helpless standing out side my house to see it had burn all... Don't know wht has gone wrong and two of my friends were holding me back as I wanted to go inside...
Fire tracks has reach before I reach as the neighbours had inform them as they saw the fire caught, and as soon I got the news I just came as soon as possible...
'Where is she...' Someone asked from behind me, I just turn around to see two other friends standing there...
No words came out from my mouth as my throat was dry...
'Don't know, Must be inside... We can't go inside before they control, its good some neighbor try to control the fire so it didn't reach up floor...' My friend tell who was holding me...

Soon the fire was control and I run inside shouting her name... But, no respond...
My friends also came behind me and everyone started to look here and there to search her... I reach the stair to see she was on the last step, unconscious...
She got some burn and seeing her in this state, I just couldn't hold myself from breaking... Taking her in my arms, I just run out from the house not waiting for anyone...
I know she was in need of treatment...
The smoke must has affect her and I was scared, scared of I might loose, loose two most important ppl in my life...

- IN HOSPITAL -

As soon I took her inside, doctors came running towards me... Seeing it was a burn case, they took her asking me to filled the form which required...
I run to the nurse station and by the time I was done with the form, my friends came... We all move to the burn ward standing outside waiting for the doctors to come out...
'Don't worry dude... She would be all fine...' One of my friend said...
'Rahul sahi keh raha hai... Use kuch nehi hoga...' Another friend of my said as she put her hand on my shoulder...
'I know Muskaan... I am just worried... What if something happen to her, its not only about her now...' I said...
'Common Armaan... Think positive...' Anjali another friend said...
Yes, I m Armaan Mallik... One of the top lawyer in the country... N the one who got burn was my wife... Riddhima Armaan Mallik...
We had been married for 3yrs and was going to be bless with our love but, don't know what went wrong that today, she was taken to the hospital...
No one knows till now how that fire caught... Riddhima always had been responsible but don't know what had happen today...
Doctor came out to see they waiting... 'Armaan...' He called as I was lost busy thinking how this might happen...
'Doctor... Riddhima kaisi hai...' He asked as he saw the doctor...
'She is fine... and I guess u must know she is pregnant...
Baby is doing fine too but I need to keep her under observation for 2hrs... We need to check both mother and baby don't have any problem as she had been in the smoke from quite long...' Doctor says...
'Doctor, aap apna kaam karo... Please Riddhima aur bacchi koh kuch nehi hona chahiyeh...' I said joining his hand...
'Waise toh she is fine but we want to make sure everything is normal... U can meet her once we shift her...
Armaan use pehle mujhe aapse kuch baat karna hai, can u come to my cable...' Doctor said...
I look at my friends who nodded saying they would wait for him and Riddhima out there whenever they need, the would be there...
I blink my eyes before going behind the doctor who was waiting for me to get inside his cabin... Doctor leave the door when I step inside and soon the door was closed behind us...

- AFTER 30MINS -


I enter the private room where my wife shift... Doctor had talk me about her burn which would be heal in few days time... I saw her sleeping peacefully as on bandage was covering her right hand and right side of her face...
Little other cuts were on her hands and face, but it could get heal soon... My friends left as Police had come to talk and they want to check the place to further investigation...
Also she would be getting discharged in one and half hours, he asked them to not to come back...
'Armaan... Jab tak ghar tik nehi karwate, tum humhare saat humhare ghar pe rahenge...' Anjali says as she was married to my other friend Atul who calls me brother...
'Anjali ne sahi kaha Armaan... Tum aur Ridzy, humhare ghar pe rahenge...
And no excuse and no thanks... Bhai hai tu mera, itna toh kar sakta hoon na tere liyeh...
Aur Ridzy toh mere choti behen ki tarah hai...' Atul says..
'Champ, tu pehle yeh decide karo main tumhara Bhai hoon ya Riddhima tumhari behen...
Kyunki Riddhima tere behen hoti toh main tera jeeju, main tera bhai hoon toh Riddhima tere bhabhi...' I said...
'Yeh huvina Armaan wala baat... Chal Hero, itna udaas mat raho, hum sab jaate hai tumhe bohot dukh huva hai... Lekin hum phirse woh ghar koh pehle jaise bana denge ok...' Muskaan said...
'Haan Armaan... Hum sab milke jaldi woh ghar phirse pehle jaise bana enge...
bhagwaan ka shukur hai bas ground floor tak asar huva fire ki...' Rahul said...
'Thanks guys, tum log nehi hote toh pata nehi aaj main kiya karte...' I said as tears twinkle in my eyes...
'oh ho, kitni baar kaha hai No thanks and Sorry... Dost hote kisliyeh bhai...' Atul says hugging and others joins them...
As they left, I came to the room to see my Riddhima laying on the bed... Her one hand was kept on her stomach and other hand was on the bed...
I move closed to her not making any noise and sit on the stool which was kept next to her bed... Taking her hand in mine, I kiss it softly as a tear fall from my eyes on to her hand... As the tear hit her hand, I felt she moves her fingers giving single to me that she was coming back to her sense...
Quickly I wipes my eyes not wanting her to see the tears and make her weak knowing it is her weakness... I put a force smile as she open her eyes...
'Armaan...' She call my name and I just care her head as I hold her other hand...
'Shhh.. Kuch mat bolo Riddhima... Sab tik hai...
Doctor ne kaha tumhe araam ki jarurat hai... Humhare jaan koh bhi araam karna hai ok...' I said looking at her eyes as I saw so many questions and tears in it...
'Main sab pehle jaise kardunga Riddhima... Tumhe mujhpar barosa haina...' I ask as he pull his face near to her hand and kissing it softly...
'Khudse bhi zyada Armaan...' Riddhima said and I don't from where that little smile came to my lips...
'Bas, ab tum sirf apne aur humhare nanhni si jaan ki baare main socho, baaki sab apne Armaan par chod do...' I said as I hold her hand like that and touching her hand back on my cheek...
I saw Riddhima closing her eyes as the medicine was effecting and putting her to slumber as she need...

- TWO WEEK PAST -

- RIDDHIMA POV -

I was standing in my new room as after the incident, me and Armaan had shift to Anjali and Atul house... I was missing my home, as I know how much affect Armaan put to make the house the way I want and still I don't understand how the fire caught as I didn't let anything on that would caught the fire...
Police were investigating but still no progress...

Today, doctor would be coming to take my bandage which was on my face on right side... Also he will remove the bandage of my right hand...
'Riddhima...' I heard Armaan calling and I turn to face him as I saw him standing with Doctor...
I move to the bed sitting so doctor could do this part of job...
No one said anything till he remove all the bandage and description some medicine to Armaan as I need to use for a month or so...
I just keep looking at my hand scared to see myself in the mirror...
As Armaan went to leave the doctor, I slowly stood up and move to the mirror...
All this while I keep my head down for I couldn't see my reflection... I know I had to face the truth and I was just scared...
Knowing I can't run away from myself, I just look at my self in the mirror and tear fall from my eyes... I couldn't keep looking myself in the mirror so I hide my face in my hands crying and kneeling down on my knees...
I just couldn't control so I keep crying...
'Riddhima... Kiya huva...' I heard Armaan caring and loving voice but I didn't want to show my face to him...
I felt he move closed to me sitting in front of me, he holds my both hand which was cover my face, but I didn't want him to see how I was looking...
'Please Armaan... Tum chale jao yaha se...' It was only I could manage to say...
'huva kiya Riddhima... Please apni haat hatao aur mujhse baat karo...' Armaan says...
'Nehi Armaan.. Main ab woh Riddhima nehi hoon... Main ab tumhari Riddhima nehi hoon...' I said crying more as I felt I don't deserve him anymore...
He deserve much more then the new me...
- RIDDHIMA POV ENDS -

- ARMAAN POV - 

As I came back to the room after seeing off the doctor, Atul took the medicine description saying he would go and take the medicine... I told everyone about Riddhima's condition and what Dr. tell me after the incident...
As I expected, they all were ready to support him and specially to Riddhima not to let her feel what she must be feeling after she see herself in the mirror...
I saw Riddhima sitting on the floor and knew she had face the new her and only she needs was a shoulder to lean and cry...
Someone to hold her, and listen her... Love her and care her... I didn't want her to know I already knew this new Riddhima so I acted as I didn't know...
'Riddhima... Kiya huva...' I said as I move closed to her and standing in front of her...
I sit on knees so I would be on her level holding her both hands which was covering her face...
'Please Armaan... Tum chale jao yaha se...' As I expected, it was wht Riddhima's first reaction knowing I was sitting in front of her...
'huva kiya Riddhima... Please apni haat hatao aur mujhse baat karo...' I said as I know what she must be feeling now...
'Nehi Armaan... Main ab woh Riddhima nehi hoon... Main ab tumhari Riddhima nehi hoon...' She said crying more and I was shocked to hear this...
I know she didn't know I knew her face would has change a little...
'Mere taraf dekho Riddhima...' I try to move her hands but she didn't loose her grip...
I don't want to force because it might hurt her...
'Nehi Armaan... Main bilkul acchi nehi dikhti...' Riddhima says and I felt a tag in my heart hearing her...
'Riddhima... Mere baat toh suno...' I asked her just to listen to me as I lean my head on hers holding her both wrist...
'Armaan main...' She started to say but I cut her, knowing I should tell her what is good for her, me and us...
'Riddhima... Main jaanti hoon woh incident ki baad tumhare face pe scar rahenge...
Lekin mujhe usse koi fark nehi padta Riddhima... Kyunki maine tumhari bahar ki khubsurati se pyar nehi kiya... tumhari andar ki khubsurati ki wajahse tumhe pasand ki.. tumhari acchi dil ki wajahse...
Riddhima, mere liyeh tum sabse khubsurat ladki ho jo maine pyar kiya...
Baahar ki khubsurati mere liyeh important nehi hai, lekin dil ki khubsurati koi chahkar bhi mita nehi sakte na badhal sakte hai...
Ek baar mujhe dekhne doh... Mujhe tum kissi bhi ruh (look) main Qubool hai...' I said as I felt her hold got loose and slowly I put down her hands...
I felt my heart stop beating, after all she wasn't looking bad with that scar in her face... With it she was looking more beautiful to me I just couldn't stop myself...
I kiss her face on the scar and I felt she holding my shirt smiling as she felt my touch...
- ARMAAN POV ENDS -

Both Armaan and Riddhima were sitting in the same position as Armaan was still holding her face in his palm and caring it with all the love... Seeing the different, it didn't matter to him...
'Armaan, bohot log tumhe jaante hai... Tumhe mere saat dekh ke sab baate banaenge...' Riddhima says letting open her fear in front of him...
'Mujhe usse koi fark nehi padne wala Riddhima... Main tumse pyar karti ti, karti hoon aur hamesha karti rahungi...
Kyunki tum woh ladki ho jo maine baharki khubsurati koh dekh ke nehi, andar ki khubsurati koh dekh ke chu na...
Aaj bhi ek side pe dhuniya ki sabse bade models koh bhi rakh ke tumhe dusri side kada karti hoon toh main tum choose karungi...
Kyunki mujhe pata hai tum mujhse kitna pyar karte ho aur tum accha koi nehi... Sach main Riddhima...
Beauty doesn't matter to me...
Bas jo life partner ho, woh sacchi dil ki hona chahiyeh... Khubsurat koh koi bhi ho sakte hai. lekin tumhari tarah dil ki sacchi aur mann ki acchi bohot kam log hote hai... Kal mere saat...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima who put her hand on his mouth...
Armaan smile seenig her act...
This was his Riddhima... Always thinks about me and my needs before herself...
'Don't u dare Armaan... Kabhi dubara aisa sochna bhi mat...' Riddhima said showing angry face...
'Yehi baat mujhe tumhari sabse accha lagta hai Riddhima...' Armaan said pulling her in to his arms...
'Aur tumhare jaise pyar karne wale bohot kam hote hai...' Riddhima said smiling hiding her face on his neck...
'After all hoon hi tumhari haina...' Armaan said kissing her hair...
'Aur kissi ki himmat nehi hogi mere Armaan pe buri nazar daalne ki...' Riddhima said getting all possessive...
'Sahi hai... Bechare ladkiyon, tumse bohot darte hai...' Armaan said and next moment he received a punch on his back as Riddhima hands were on his back...

-5 MONTHS LATER -

Riddhima and Armaan were bless with a baby boy and they name him as Ridhaan... Today, the family were moving to their new house as it was ready to welcome the new member...
As Armaan reach with Riddhima and their baby, they saw their friends standing infront of the door to welcome the new family...
Everyone were happy, to see the family back to their new home... With NEW MEMBER...

- NIGHT -

Riddhima was sitting on the swing looking at the sky to the moon which was the king of the whole universe... Stars were twinkling around it as they were it servants... Smile wasn't leaving her face as she was happy to be back in her sweet home...
It was the only thing she needs and to be... After seeing off their friends Armaan came to their room to see Ridhaan sleeping on his baby bed where his mother wasn't anywhere to seen...
Riddhima came as Ridhaan was crying and after putting him to sleep she went outside the balcony which was attach to the room...
Armaan look around and saw the balcony door open and he guessed his Mrs. must be there as per as he knows her... He move out to see Riddhima looking up at the sky to the moon...
Seeing that smile on her face, Armaan felt she was now satisfied with her life... To be back to their home, nothing more she needs after a loving husband and their blossom of love...
As she was sitting in the swing, he move closed to her from behind and put his hand around her neck hiding his face in her hair...
'Kiya soch rahi ho...' Armaan asked as she didn't respond to his present and his touch...
'Kuch nehi... bas chand koh dekh rahi hoon... Kitni khubsurat haina...' Riddhima says...
Armaan move and sit next to her pulling her by waist... Riddhima rest her head on his shoulder as soon he pulled her closed to him...
'Haan aur meri chand bhi bohot khubsurat hai...' Armaan says...
'Sahi kaha tumne Armaan... Chand main bhi dang hote hai...
Aur chand toh sabke liyeh khubsurat hote hai...' Riddhima says...
'Issiliyeh toh maine kaha, meri chand bhi bohot khubsurat hai...' Armaan said kissing her forehead from side and Riddhima just smile hearing him...
She knows she can never win from Armaan, as for her Armaan matters the most, for him she matters the most... BEAUTY DOESN'T MATTER...

With love
Rihoohaws...


No comments:

Post a Comment